11th Annual James A. Ragan Triumph Scramble
Annual Triumph Scramble
- What: 11th Annual James A. Ragan Triumph Golf Scramble
- When: 1:00 pm Shotgun Start
- Where: Corpus Christi Country Club
- Why: To have fun and raise awareness and funds to improve the treatment and survivability of pediatric cancers.
To register please call 361-833-TOKC (8652).
- Hole Sponsors – $500
- Leaders – $1,500
- Researchers – $3,000
- Exploring Causes – $5,000
- Research Funding Sponsor – $10,000
- Upcoming Treatment Sponsor – $25,000
- Closer to a Cure Sponsor – $30,000
Each team is given one Orange Ball to begin the game. The team will keep an Orange Ball score and a Scramble score for each hole. Each player on the team alternates holes playing the Orange Ball, and you must keep the same rotation through the match. The 3 players not playing the Orange Ball on a hole will play a 3 may Scramble on that hole.
Scores will be based on a combined score of your Orange Ball score and your Scramble score. So, if your Orange Ball score is 70, and your Scramble score is 65, your team score is 135. Because the Orange Ball Score is half of your total score, you must have an Orange Ball at the end of the round so that you have a complete 18 hole Orange Ball score. Otherwise, you cannot compete for winning prizes.
Mulligans are allowed for the Orange Ball and the maximum Orange Ball score on any hole is a double bogey.
Remember, at the end of the game, you must provide your Orange Ball along with your Orange Ball and Scramble scores, so buy your extra Orange Balls now!
You can buy extra Orange Balls for $20/each or 3 for $50.