Donate to Raise Childhood Cancer Funding
Make a Donation
Your Donation will go towards improving the treatment and survivability of Pediatric Cancer through RESEARCH with our current pledge projects:
- A Phase II trial at M.D. Anderson for lung metastasis – a drug whose original research was funded by TOKC’s very first project, the Children’s Sarcoma Initiative.
- A Childhood Cancer Cell Therapy at Texas Children’s Hospital. Immunotherapy has shown promise in treating many adult cancers and we are hoping to make similar gains in pediatric cancers.
Each of these projects has the potential to create major breakthroughs in the treatment and cure of multiple orphan pediatric cancers. The funds received by each institution are matched Dollar for Dollar by that institution. Your contribution will help us get a little closer!
We must also continue to raise funds to help increase community awareness and provide immediate relief, respite and JOY to cancer patients and their families through our current programs:
- TOKC’s DoThatOneThing! Council – a middle school, high school & collegiate program in which students meet, learn about pediatric cancer issues, educate others about those issues and plan and conduct programs to bring joy and fun to kids with cancer and their families.
- Providing meals to families of children with cancer; like our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner at Driscoll Children’s Hospital and our monthly dinners at Ronald McDonald House
- TOKC Joy! Events at Driscoll Children’s Hospital, Texas Children’s Hospital, M.D. Anderson and Ochsner Hospital for Children with events, activities and bedside visits for their pediatric cancer patients.
Pledging your Donation “in HONOR/MEMORY of” is a thoughtful way to honor someone whose life has been impacted by pediatric cancer.